Sunday, March 14, 2010

Swamped, Again,

Again, I'm blessed with more online writing works this weekend and it seems that I won't be able to breathe still in the days to come. I've just complete a project at Odesk and it was such a nice surprise when the Manager I've worked with sent me another work offer just minutes my first project with them ended. They must have really liked me and my style, thus, they're contracting my services for the second time.

Working at home is everyone's dream. However, such careers as online writing freelance jobs can also be taxing and have its disadvantages, too. No holidays, no weekends. It can also be so draining especially if one lacks the mojo and inspiration to write. It is in these times when I wish I was working in the corporate world because I have the weekends to just relax and de-stress from day to day busy life at the office.

No comments: