Monday, March 01, 2010

Hedonism Escape.

It seems that the summer bug has already bitten me. All I think of now are white sand beaches, my swimsuit, sunblock lotion, a refreshing mango shake, breath taking sea views -- everything that has to do with a summer beach getaway. Today's the first day of March and with an extreme heat in the afternoon, I can't be blamed if I feel so summer-y already. Then, Hedonism Resorts' website is enticing and getting me more excited as I see their singles vacation packages, the relaxing rooms and suites with ocean views, dining, amenities and a wide array of special activities and sports. They also have adult vacations for the more adventurous and liberated travelers. Hedonism is their name because absolute pleasure and happiness are what they regard highly. Their adult resorts are the venues for sensuality and libertinism. So if you are up for some one of a kind adventure and sensuality, fly to Jamaica and have a hedonism escape.

No comments: