Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Golden Rings.

We were so ecstatic when my Dad told us that he will shoulder the cost of our rings for our wedding. He’s working abroad specifically in the Middle East where the price of gold is a lot cheaper compared here in the country. We preferred a white gold one so what we did was we sent him our finger ring sizes as well as a sample picture of the design we wanted. When my dad arrived, I was so stoked to see the rings he bought because it looked exactly the same as that of the picture we sent him. We saved quite a fortune with that since my Dad bought these white gold rings at a relatively cheap price.  I initially wanted to ask him to buy gold coins from his favorite gold store but I decided to just check first with US Gold Bureau as it’s the proven authority of gold investment in the US. 

No comments: