Saturday, June 19, 2010

Outdoor Furniture

Among the outdoor furniture I have browsed over the web, the Outdoor Dining Sets available at CozyDays.com seems to be the most elegant and the most inviting garden décor pieces I’ve browsed so far. How I wish we have a huge patio, a balcony or a wide garden to place such outdoor Patio Furniture. I’m so envious of the scenes I see in movies in which families dine outside on hot summer noons. Such a relaxing and laid back scene. Our house has a little yard but placing such bulky furniture is improbable and just inappropriate. The Outdoor Chaise Lounges look so inviting, too, and they’re perfect on lawns that have pools. I love the striking colors especially the blue one. It’s the perfect reclining seat to curl on with a good book.

Browsing furniture and home decor sites has been my recent routine. Cozydays is one of my favorites as their collection is so vast with modern and classic pieces. And guess what, my browser’s bookmark tab is already brimming with inspirational sites. We haven’t decorated our lawn so I draw ideas from these sites. I’m pretty sure that we’ll have a grand, tough time contemplating which to choose and order.

No comments: