Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ebook Publisher To Trust

Recently, I bought an iPod Touch as a gift for myself. I am very much impressed with what I can do using such a small gadget. I can play games, connect to the Internet, listen to music, watch movies and even chat with my friends with it. But what I really love about my iPod Touch is that with it, I can read ebooks. Waiting in line is not boring anymore because I can enjoy my current reads without the bulk. This brings us to Aptaracorp.com – the name an ebook publisher can trust when it come to high quality digital publishing services. It’s mission? Prepare the world’s largest and biggest corporations along with their content for a more stable and flexible future. This can be attained by delivery of relevant cost, quality and speed advantages by fast electronic publishing technologies that allow them to distribute content in any format to whatever medium like tablets, PCs, print and smart phones. Aptara has trained 2,000 personnel who implements the Leans Six Sigma Methodology which employs specific set of quality management methods that include statistical means to ensure total quality and customer satisfaction in the field of online publishing. Aside from that Aptara has skilled professionals that offer expert consultations and direction. Moreover, they utilize advanced technology like PowerXEditor and PowerSuite Tools for eBook creation.

No comments: