Monday, March 12, 2007

26, Grateful & a RAK.

I'm turning 26 today.

..and it feels so nice to realize that I'm continually blessed with a lot of things. It indeed feels good to be reminded how lucky I've always been knowing that I'm loved by many...that no matter how hard life is, I'm still living a happy life.

On that note & in lieu of my birthday, I'd love to pass on some RAK (Random Act of Kindness) to my blogger and digiscrapping friends. All you have to do is drop me a note with your greetings, wishes and guess which number from 1 - 26 I'm currently thinking of. I've written this number on a piece of paper and will revert to it on Tuesday at 8 pm to see who the lucky winner is. The first to correctly guess will get:

1.) if winner is a digiscrapper:


or, if she's based abroad or got this mag already, a GC from a digiscrapping store of her choice will be given.

2.) if winner is a non-digiscrapper- I will be sending you a personalized mouse pad with pics of your choice specially digiscrapped by yours truly.

So to all of you who in one way or another touched my life, THANK YOU so much! Please don't forget to say a little prayer for me today.



PS: Perhaps you're wondering why will this run until the 13th? It is because I'm having a 3-day birthday celebration which started yesterday at my in-laws' house in QC; today, with a Gerry's Grill (daw) lunch treat by my boss and with a carbonara & pizza party with my siblings in Makati tonight; and tomorrow as I'll treat the Purchasing Group for lunch.

16 comments:

WELLA said...

hhhmmm... i chose #9. maileen buksan mo na!!! nyahahaa!!! oist banker!

WELLA said...

i chose #24! *cross fingers*

Diane said...

Happy happy birthday Mai... I cannot let this pass... kahit na may dinaramdam pa rin kami hangang ngayon. You are such a great person para kalimutan. Enjoy your day and always be happy. Hindi na ako sasali dito although love kong makatanggap ng GC kasi may mag na akong ganyan na dadating. Happy birthday again Mai, my friend! ill take a guess on the number... # 7 i think?

Anonymous said...

have a happy, happier and happiest birthday ever! *big smile*

Meng Morales said...

happy birthday mai! sali ako sa pakulo mo.

my choice is #17.

sana manalo ako. :D

Nyree said...

Hi Mai! Happy Birthday! My guess is #16. :)

Sana manalo din ako. :)

Anonymous said...

happy bday Mai! sarap naman 3-day celeb.

i choose no. #18

pondong said...

happy bday bibay! ako hula ko ay 19... wahihihihihi!!! sali ako ha.. wala lang... love u! mmwah!

abieco said...

happy birthday, mai!

my guess is #8.

Abie

frecklesspeckles said...

Happy Birthday Mai! Ang hula ko ay 16. Sweet 16! Naks! Have a blast!

jennyr said...

Happy Bday Mai! makikisali din ako baka pala swertehen,hehehe!

i pick #13 coz that's my lucky number! i hope...hehehe

Lea L. Atacador said...

Hi Mai! I've always been a silent reader of your blog.. happy birthday! :) Sana swerte baby ko... I chose #5 :)It means dapat 5 babies.. he he wala pa ba?

Unknown said...

pwede pa ba humabol? hmmm I choose number 6 ... nga pala Happy Birthday to you. with or w/o the GC's happy birthday pa rin. more birthdays to come.

*eLLe* said...

belated po :)

#19 po ako :)

tin-tin said...

habol pa ba ako? i choose 8. hehe. belated happy birthday ate mai! :)

Angel Jayme said...

Hi Mai! Glad to know you're doing great. Hope you had a smashing celebration. Belated happy birthday!

:)