Sunday, March 04, 2007

Latest LOs.

I don’t know what’s up with my creative juices…they are definitely wandering somewhere else. Arggh! I’ve been fiddling around my kits using the Photo Manager since yesterday but I can’t seem to start on anything. My mojos might got exhausted last weekend..yes, I scrapped madly last time and since I wasn’t able to post them here, let me flood my space with my latest layouts.

My cute little niece lulled to sleep.

Journalling: Dream Big Little Tiffany
Credits:Spin-a-lift of Robin Carlton's I Love You *pjs4love*, Be Inspired Collab Kit Elements by SSD Designers & Gina Miller, Neopolitan Summer Paper by Amber Clegg, Accents paper and elements by Anne Langpap, Paper Tear by Stephanie Krush, Stitch by Debbie Fisher


Posted here.

*******************

My friend, Rogeena, on her visit at MJ's homecourt, the United Center in Chicago.

Credits: Template by Teresa Ferguson for SSD's Cookie Decorating Challenge #1 02.01, Idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's February Amazing Month of Memories Class (Feb 17's Michael Jordan's birthday), Be Inspired Collab Kit by Gina Miller and SSD Designers, Digital Dates by Jamie Rouselle, Star element by Misty Cato
Fonts: Eras Demi, Rotondo, DSP Jpysgirl, Mulder Handwriting


Posted here.


*********************
Some pictures my sister took during their Sagada Trip some time in 2004. One of the captivating spots they visited was the Banawe Rice Terraces, 2000-year old terraces that were carved into the mountains by ancestors of indigenous people in the northern part of our country.

Credits: Template by Teresa Ferguson for SSD's Cookie Decorating Challenge 02.14.07 using Karen Wong's Elephant Layout, Papers by Vera Lim, Ashley Olson & Anne Langpap, Fill-a-bets Alphas by Katie the Scrapbooklady at ACOT

Fonts: KGD Kirstycript

Posted here.


************************

My take on SSD's Recipe Challenge where one paper, one photo, one heart & the word "sweet" should be used somewhere in the LO.
Journalling: Ingredients for Polvoron4 cups all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup powdered milk, 1 1/2 cups sugar,1 cup butter Procedure: Toast flour in the broiler, or in a frying pan, until light brown. In a bowl, sift the toasted flour, powdered milk and sugar. Add the butter and mix thoroughly. Put mixture in standard polvoron mould and press out moulded. Wrap individual pieces in rectangles or circles of multi-colored thin papel de japon or plastic wrapper. May be stored in a dry container or served immediately. Candies or m&ms may also be sprinkled on top.

Credits: All A Flutter Paper by Eve Recinella, Posh petals tab element by Eve Recinella, Heart element by Amber Clegg, Bent photo template by Nancy Comelab, Alpha by sharonk, Photo Corner by Corina Nielsen, Idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's February Amazing Months of Memories Class (Snack Food Month)

Posted here.

1 comment:

*eLLe* said...

ang cute nung niece niyo po :))