Saturday, March 17, 2007

Look...

...what I got for my birthday!




aww..ain't my hubby sweet? He knows I've been wanting and drooling over this for so long. It's indeed a happy, happy birthday for me! Yipee! I can't wait to install all the softwares & abubots I'll be needing for my digiscraps.

Specs:

• Processor: Intel Centrino 1.73ghz
• Chipset: Intel Alviso-G i915GM/910GML
• 768MB DDR2 (Supported dual-channel)
• 60gb hdd
• 15.1" XGA 1024 x 768 TFT with (Antiglare screen - Clearview Technology)
• Optical Media Drive: DVDrom CDWriter - Combo drive
• Bluetooth Built in





4 comments:

*eLLe* said...

wow inggit ako. gusto ko din po ng bagong laptop, nasira na kasi yung luma ko eh. bait naman po ng asawa niyo :)

admin said...

Hi Mai, thanks for the visit ha... aww kainggit naman love that laptop of yours, how sweet naman ur hubby. Have fun with your new baby mai.
-JennyL

dionne said...

wow! bait ni paul ah. hehe! belated sis! *hugs*

tin-tin said...

naks!! sweet naman ni hubby. talagang kinukunsinti addiction mo. heheeh ;p