Sunday, March 04, 2007

My First Ideabook.

Okay…there..i can’t help it. I know I just mentioned that I’m holding off my credit card for a while, but hey..there’s always an exception, right? Besides, I believe, purchasing it NOW will be more practical.

I got to chat with Rogeena last night. She’s an officemate of Paul who was sent by their company to US for an onshore duty last year. She’ll be coming home na on the 17th and knowing that, I hurriedly processed my order at Ideabooks4u.com so it will be delivered in time prior her departure. I will just have it delivered to her apartment in Chicago via the US Postal Service Priority Mail so I’ll just be charged with only $2+, unlike if I I’ll have it shipped internationally; fee will be freaking $9.50! So there, will just wait ‘til the 17th for my first ever Digiscrapping Idea Book.

To my fellow digiscrapaholic friends out there, be sure to hang around in the next few days. I’ve been RAKed by Caryl on her birthday so I will also do mine soon and my RAK has got to do with the magazine I ordered. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

adik tlga sa digiscrapping. heehhe ;p