Thursday, March 29, 2007

Summer Vacation Plans.

With the scorching heat of the sun, it feels like the summer heat is slowly inching into action. Makes me want to go and pack some swimwear, sunblock and have a dip in the pool or laze along the beach. (I would love to go back to Boracay or Puerto Galera). It also makes me crave for the cool summer and mountainous breeze of Baguio. If I can no longer bear the heat and we just want to idle, hubby and I can also just do Hotel Reservations, relax and curl up.

As of now, hubby and I don’t have definite plans yet for the coming Holy Week which is also a long vacation for corporate slaves like me. If only I have the moolah, I would love to wander abroad and travel to see nearby Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, or as far as Las Vegas, Toronto, London, South Africa, Rome, Rio de Janeiro and Bahamas . While we are there, we could check in and relax at the elegant hotels such as the MGM Grand Hotel, Swissotel Merchant Court and Hotel de Vendome. Thanks to a website call www.Hotelreservations.com as they’re making it easier for travelers to plan their getaways not only that it’s a click away but more importantly, with all their reasonable and competitive rates. There are so plenty of options and packages to choose from. They offer hotel reservations, car rentals, flight reservations, vacation rentals and vacation packages worldwide. They even offer great discounts that are hard to resist. They also have this so-called Special Internet Rate wherein your booking is secured with a guaranteed special lowest rate.

I know the five-day break won’t be enough, if ever; to do and enjoy all these limitless activities but I know our time could be maximized with all the packages that they offer. Anyway, we still have holidays and long breaks ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All those places are great but come on, what maybe 1% of us has the cash to take the family away. I live in the greater Toledo, Ohio area and can take my wife and 3 kids to the Jersey Shore ( Ocean City, NJ ) for 10 days for a couple grand, period... and we have a blast and I sneak out three days to play golf on some of the best courses in the Northeast. We book through www.rentalsinsouthjersey.com. Easy and reliable. Check out AC Country Club, birth of the "birdie". And hit Sea Isle City, the bars are great, something out of a Springsteen song.

Anonymous said...

When reserving rooms on a moments notice,you must check out www.reservediscountrooms.com, they have an extensive list of cities and information and are reliable. I used them twice in the last month (vegas and san padre) and the rooms were good in great spots.