Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend Roundup.

Paul and I went to SM Megamall yesterday for this:



Though DD Copyworks' rental sales are doing good this month (perhaps due to the end-of-school-year-projects of the students), we still have to be updated of the latest releases of online games especially that summer is near. Luckily, we were able to get posters and CD installers of the latest online games from Mobius and E-games.

We also roamed around Cyberzone and canvassed for a laptop with nice specs and a good CC installment term. However, Paul didn't like the specs and noticed that they were pricey compared to the ones he saw at tipidpc. We also went to Canon and gazed & drooled over the DSLRs that were on display. :Sigh: i'll get hold and own one of those, in time. Hehe!

Then we ate baked mac and pepperoni pizza at Greenwich to satisfy our growling tummies. We were also tired of walking so we rested for a while. After some energy was restored, we bought some magazines: Game, Yummy and I-mag photography (where I learned some more cool photoshop tricks and tips)..then, guess where I dragged Paul to...hehe! where else..Timezone! wooohoo! I got to shoot some hoops again and played for about 4 straight games..losing 2 of 3 linked games to Paul. Ayun..my muscles sored again. Haha! With not much energy left, we went home but since we didn't bring the car thinking of the possible weekend traffic along EDSA, we faced and hurdled one more physical challenge...of how we'll squeeze in and "rub armpits" with other passengers inside a jampacked MRT coach.

************
Didn't accomplish any LO again this weekend. This time, the puter bogged down, probably, it was corrupted by a virus forcing Paul to reformat it. It's working fine now but most of the softwares aren't installed yet including Photoshop and Acdsee Photo Manager. Oh my..which reminds me, I have to reorganize again about 11GB of digiscrapping kits. I'll be needing another whole weekend to finish that. Wish me luck with this ordeal.



No comments: