Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And the RAK winners are...

Just dropping by with a quick note...
1.) I would like to thank everyone for the warm birthday wishes. I deeply appreciate those who remembered and greeted me through my blog, friendster, email, SMS, YM messages..and I even got an overseas call! (thanks pa!) I'll be back with my birthday bash kwento this coming weekend.

2.) The RAK lucky number is 17! Congrats to Meng a.k.a. ambush101 for winning a special digiscrapped mouse pad. *Meng, i will get in touch with you (through YM) for the details*

Didn't I say RAK winners? Yep, I'm still giving away the Digital Scrapbooking magazine to one of my Bebot friends who left me love here. I made a random drawing and a big shout out to Wanda a.k.a. forever yang..*Wanda, the mag is yours. I will also get in touch with you one of these days for the delivery details.*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw sayang ... better luck next birthday nalang ako hehehehe!

frecklesspeckles said...

yay yay yay!!! tama ba nabasa ko??? YYYYEEEEYYYY!! Thanks Mai!! MUAH MUAH MUAH! :)

WELLA said...

sabi ko na nga ba 17 eh, kya lang i chose my fave # eh... hehehe...wala na bang natira??