Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Online Dating.

I can't help but smirk whenever I look back and recall my addiction to chatting way back college days. I used and got hooked with almost all chat platforms that the web had then: YM, ICQ, Windows Live Messenger and mIRC where I met a lot of online friends. I'd always find myself online after school until the wee hours of the morning and even attended various EBs (eyeballs).

Chatting probably is the easiest way to gain new friends nowadays. For some, they get into online dating and it is where they find their partner in love.

With all the web breakthroughs going on, it is fun to know that there are other tools people can resort to aside from chatting. There are websites like Justsayhi, where you can find friendship and love by joining their message boards. Participate in their online polls and surveys and interact with thousands of singles worldwide. The coolest thing about this is, it's free..no membership and joining fees or whatsoever. Browse their thousands of online profiles and you might meet a new friend, and for the singles out there, who knows, you might find here your perfect partner.

No comments: