Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random Thoughts.

* My apologies if up to now I haven’t posted our offsite teambuilding story and the shared the rest of the pictures. It is still being drafted but I can probably finish and post it by Sunday. Besides, I’m still about to copy the shots taken by my colleagues so I can somehow recount most of the happenings.

* I’m on sick leave since yesterday. It was not that serious but I just couldn’t come in to work yesterday with an excruciating headache. As for today, I’m still not feeling well but doing a lot better. Probably, I’m still “enjoying” the lethargic mood of just lounging around, taking a break from work, and of course, sleeping more.

* Perhaps you’ve noticed that I STILL haven’t posted any new digiscrap layouts. Let’s just say, my mojos aren’t still back that’s why I always get blanked whenever I start something new. Besides, I’m not through yet organizing my kits with ACDSEE here in my new toy. By the way, I really love and I’m enjoying this new notebook. Considering that we are fleeting back and forth to my in-laws and parents’ place (QC & Makati) within the week, no need to duplicate our desktop files since everything is contained in here already. The only problem is that PLDT is giving us a hard time with our new myDSL application (in Makati). We had a Plan 1995 before but my Dad downgraded it to Plan 999 and since they can’t simply convert it, we have to undergo disconnection of the old plan and application for a new subscription. It has been two months since we requested and submitted all the requirements and yet, nada! They’ve given us all sorts of excuses: disconnection process is not yet done (it took them more than one month to do this), application form is missing, technical team is still scouting for an available port and all those stuffs. If I have known, we would have just opted SmartBro Wireless or Globelines Broadband. Anyway, I just hope they’ll have this done very soon.


No comments: