Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blogwhoring. Rakion.

On with the continuation of my entry yesterday...thus, with part 2. Kinda late in posting this entry today..just woke up from a morning power nap. Hehe! I slept again after sending off Paul to work. Now, to continue what interests me lately.

Blogwhoring.
As labeled by Jules, ako daw ay isang blogwhore ngayon. Oh well, let's just say that I've got a lot of utang entries and stories to my blog. I've started this blog a little over a year ago...and with the tedious wedding preparations I went through coupled with a daily 12-hour work, more often than not, blogging was meagerly done. I barely have time for leisure then. At kung meron man, I allot my spare time sleeping. And now since I have all the time for myself (that is if Paul is at work) as I've been a bum temporarily, I'm making up with my blog..kaya ayan..blog galore almost everyday. I'm just glad that somehow, I can now manage by myself some of the nitty-gritty html codes on my template. I have knowledge on html basics but not enough to come up with a one-superb-impressive page I can brag. In fact, I have to rely at times on my programmer hubby to help me out with the codes.

Albeit not that skilled with HTML and programming codes, still happy with the simple web explorations I have...one was the changing of the blog skin and the migration of old links and contents from the old to this new one, and another is the banner which I digiscrapped myself. If only I can further improve and manipulate the codes for it to be a Firefox browser-compatible... :sigh:

Being the blogwhore that I am and with the recent discovery of earning through blogging, I put up two new blogs to chronicle two other things that interest me now. One is my Pinoy Food Blog where I'll make entries on recipes I've personally tried and other adventures (and even misadventures) in the kitchen. I just love the skin I'm using for this blog...love its simplicity to bits. Check it out at http://www.tsibugan-na.blogspot.com.


www.tsibugan-na.blogspot.com

Another one is my Photo blog - http://www.dgscraps.blogspot.com ...err but this is more of a digiscrapping blog where I'll showcase my digiscrap creations and other photo uploads.

www.dgscraps.com

I'm not still satisfied with the blog layout for this one...kaya it's yet to be further customized and redesigned. Nevertheless, I've started uploading my entries and masterpieces. :D

Rakion.

Hmm..another new fascination in the making. The makers of Gunbound, Softnyx, came up with a new exciting console game. Hehe...boyish eh noh? Well, aside from the computer rentals business we have in Frisco, my hubby, bro-in-law and my youngest brother are so adept and into online games kaya pati ako..nadadamay. Rakion is an online strategy action game that features sword-on-sword battles with RPG style characters and settings. Just like any MMORPG, the concept is basically gaining experience points to level up your characters. My current level: 1. (beginner pa eh)

rakion

I alsoplay O2jam, which is a music online game where you compete with other players ala-dance revolution style..it's just that instead of a dance pad, you have the keyboard to tap certain keys and keep it with the beat. Fingers battle ito! My current level: Level 22.

I also maintain a Gunbound account, of which involves battling with other players using unique mobiles with different offense powers. The setting has just been reformatted and it uses a new platform, Gunbound GWC, so I haven't peeked what my current level is. The last time I played and before the reformatting took place, I was a double silver axe.

gunbound

The child in me still lingers on...hehe!

***********************************************************

Hey don't forget to vote for my blog here. Two more days of voting..kaya submit your maipaul votes na. :D

9 comments:

Jigs said...

HAHAHA! can you believe it! First to comment! lol!

if youre a blogwhore, what is the male equivalent of that? bloggigolo? hehe! Because I think I'm one! LOL!!!

And you know that I will be a an avid reader of your new pinoy food blog! If you want, I can even share a few recipes for you to try! hehe, but I'm more into Italian dishes.

As for the online games, I was a Gunbound addict a few years back! Its so much fun and a stress reliever!

I like this blog! I can soooo relate! LOL! :)

Jigs said...

I have something to say pa pala! Haba ng comment! hehe! As for your request to vote for you, you can forget about it! The reason is because your lead is staggering that youre a sure win! As early as today, I wish you my congratulations!!!! ;)

Mai said...

jigs: thanks for the early congrats pero the voting is not yet over until saturday night. I've got one tough competitor for this poll..hehe! kaya i shouldn't be rejoicing this early. Pero i'm just so thankful for those supportive friends..grabe! i myself couldn't believe the number of votes coming in.

email me your recipes..maileen1@yahoo.com. Will surely blog about it..at siyempre pa will try it..basta ba madali lang. :D

hmm..yeah..i think bloggigolo is the term hehe!

& said...

wenk wenk.

bago pumasok, mag-cocomment muna ako. :D

i definitely miss GUNBOUND a lot. those chatmates i had, those players i had, my character itself - it was a great loss. i'm so addicted to it, that i almost skip lunch and meals and even my money for my girlfriend (nung may gf pa ko) just to play that damn game.

tapos ngayon, may bago na naman. :-< shet, di na ako updated.

but maybe i just really need to prioritize my studies rather than my personal WANTS. :D

ayun lang. http://utakgago.blogspot.com - and by the way, I find it hard to believe that you're SO MUCH more votes than heneroso bistokya. you're the bomb, ate!! hahaha.

ano naman kaya ang ginagawa mong pangampanya?

Mai said...

you MUST really prioritize your studies for now vinkz before anything else...kaya oks lang kahit hindi ka na masyado updated.

about the voting naman..strategy lang po and lots of supportive friends and family..oo noh! kahit tatay ko na nasa saudi bumoboto..kitams! nangungulit ako pero hindi naman sa lahat ng oras noh. ako man nagugulat ako sa votes pouring in..and sobrang thankful ako for that. :D

tin-tin said...

what i like about blogging, i'm somehow learning about htmls. ang saya! hahaha

Mai said...

same here! self-study lang and we're being productive...yey!

Unknown said...

waaaaahhh my blogrolling is not working talaga ... ang dami mo na post hindi pa rin nag-aappear sa akin :(

naks ... dami mo na talaga blog hahaha! blog queen ka talaga! Turuan mo nga ako gumawa ng background please! mwah!

Mai said...

sis..sa www.blogskins.com lang me kumukuha ng mga templates...download mo lang codes then include mo yung mga gusto mo pang isama at edit mo na lang..then finish na..daming skins dun promise! pede mong customize.

gawa ka kaya ulit ng new account sa blogrolling? palpak din yung una ko eh..this is my 2nd and 3rd accounts na..buti naman it's working. :D