Monday, June 26, 2006

I Better Stop Procrastinating.

I promised myself this morning to somehow lessen my blogging (and bloghopping) time. I better stop procrastinating and hit those Civil Service Exam Reviewers before I totally forget about them. I'm sure Paul, who's a number 1 anti-cramming advocate, is having a big grin on his face while reading this. Don't worry bi, I still have more than a month to prepare..siguro pag one week na saka ako mag-cram..joke! I know you're happy of my realization today.

So there, I just did a round with neighbors' updated blogs (Thanks to blogrolling for easy reference). I've just also updated my two other blogs...

Wanna know how to spice that leftover rice for breakfast? click here.
Wanna peek my digiscrapped card I gave hubby on his birthday? click here.

I'm out of here...

/me serious geeky look with my reviewers :evil grin:

8 comments:

tin-tin said...

ako nga i haven't submitted my application yet to CSC :(

Mai said...

oks lang tin..the application for the Aug 1 computer assisted test is on july 3 pa (next week)...unless you opt to have the Paper and Pencil test on july 30, the last day of registration is on june 30. :D

pondong said...

naks! special mention ako. oks lang na mag-blog ka everyday bi, pro don't forget the test. Wag mag cram para pag lapit na test... relax ka na lang... pa-blog blog na lang ng time na yun... hehehehhee!!!! Yabyu! mmwah!

Mai said...

haha! aba ang baby ko akalain mong nagcocomment na at nagtatag...

niyahaha!

dionne said...

mai, di mo na kailangang mag-review.. carry na yan! madali lang. =) blog ka na lang lagi, mas enjoy eh. hehe!

Lea L. Atacador said...

francis and I took the civil service exam 3 years ago.. kakakaba grabe sabay din exam namin.. eh malalaman mo na kagad after kung sino pumasa.. ay mega pray to the max ako sana pareho kami.. hay thank God we both passed! kaya mo yan sis!! pero you need to review nga medyo hirap eh.. :( lalo na matrh coz super hate ko yun!!

Jigs said...

NOOOOOO!!!! Mamimiss ko ang blogging partner in crime ko!! JOKE! LOL! I know we cant always be blogwhores and bloggiggolos. LOL! Cyempre may pahinga rin! Goodluck with your reviews! :)

Mai said...

dione & lea: hehe! nalula nga ako nung tinignan ko yung reviewer eh..feeling ko nabobo na ako..sabi ko nga eh advisable na dapat pagkagrad magtake na agad para di kalawangin ang utak.

Jigs: Nope..di naman ako mawawala..medyo bawas lang ang blogging time hehe! :D