Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Senseless Me Strikes Again..

Sorry if I'll be coming up with another senseless entry...hehe! I'm just not in the mood to do anything...kahit na mag-isip. WALA..it's not and don't blame PMS kasi it has arrived already and it's killing me with this pain..arrrggh! * Kathy, sorry to burst your bubble dear..and I thought pareho tayo ng tinatahak na landas ngayon * :( Better luck next month na naman ang drama namin ng hubby ko.

Anyhow, what kept me busy today?...not much, I just did some errands...nagpunta sa bank..paid my credit card bills then off I went to Glorietta. Had my NBS Laking National Card renewed. It's about to expire this month and have to work on the renewal before I totally forget about it. I bought some Civil Service Exam reviewers. I need to start reviewing for my July 30 Paper & Pencil exam. Darn, can't find my ever-gutay-gutay thick Phil. Constitution book. I know it's just somewhere...and di ko lang alam eh kung nasa QC or Makati house ba. Oo seryoso ako sa exam na ito...have to do it one time lang...dahil gusto ko ng magwork ulit! waah! I terribly miss paydays na.

I forgot to see kung may available na Nicholas Sparks' At First Sight na paperback sa NBS. I saw one sa Powerbooks pero hardbound naman at tumatagingting na Php 800 siya...and didn't I just say that I miss paydays? grrrrr.....

Sabi ko nga eh..pagtiyagaan ko muna itong Google Adsense na ito...how I wish dumami pa ang magclick! :sigh:

5 comments:

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

hi sis! nku,bigla ko kinileg ng makita ko name(link) ko sa entry mo! hehee... nku,hayaan mo, bwelo lang yan sis, next month pwersa na toh! hehehe...
hay,tama ka! bayaran nanaman ng cc! kung pede lang kalimutan ang lahat ng bayarin! hehee

tin-tin said...

how will you know if the NBS card will already expire? nasa card ba yun? hehehe

Mai said...

kathy..oo nga eh..next month ulit hehe! and credit card bills naku pamatay tlaga sila kaya minsan mas maganda na wag na lang mag CC.

Tin..yup..the expiry can be found on the NBS card. :D

Unknown said...

oo nga, bat kasi inimbento yung credit card hahaha! grabe hindi ko maintindihan yung pinagsasabi ng hapon na boss ko kaya nag-bloghop ako hahaha.

Mai said...

ann: hala ka baka mahuli ka ng boss mong hapon hehe!