Sunday, June 25, 2006

Surprise!!!

hall_fame_award%20copy.0

Yup I did it! Thanks for all those votes. Hmmm... I shall be back later with a longer, festive post. We're heading to SM to have one screwed PC repaired.

Logging back at 5:14 PM:

filiipino blog

As promised, here I am..blogging..savoring the badge currently displayed on this page. I'm loving it! hehe! My heartfelt thanks to all those tireless fingers who clicked their votes for my blog for three consecutive weeks. You know who you are. Ayan makakapagpahinga na mga daliri niyo. :lolz:

My special thanks to Talksmart, for the exposure you've given my blog on your page. In just three weeks, my blog earned 3000 hits more..an average of a thousand visits weekly (huwaaww!). Salamat sa mahiwagang spotlight mo. And as mentioned, I do really need those page impressions for what? Basta (for a goal). hehe! Yun na yun!

This was my surprise #1 for the day.

****************************************************

It's a brand new week coming up and how do you suppose to start it right?

****************************************************

Hubby and I heard mass this rainy morning. The church was not overflowing with parishioners, perhaps, because they're still snoozing on their beds with the cold weather. Just like last week, we were late again for the 10 AM mass, and as always, we need not know who's to blame as Paul would only sing ala-FM radio jingle.."kelangan pa bang i-memorize yan?". Anyway, we were not that late naman...kaya ok lang kahit na mabagal akong magbihis. We were still able to find vacant seats (o dahil nga sa konti lang ang tao?) and we arrived before the Gospel naman.

Just to relate my title, surprise # 2 took place in the church during the communion time. As I'm on the queue waiting for my turn to receive the Holy Body, I got suddenly disturbed with an awful-scandalizing body part that caught my sight. A scantily dressed Mom just passed by with her cleavage seemingly displayed with pride. Err...excuse me...we Catholics aren't imposed of dress requirements unlike with the other religious factions but we should still be reminded of the proper dress codes to observe when inside the Church and moreso when receiving a Holy Sacrament.

Ala lang..nakakasira ng ambiance at concentration eh.

******************************************************

Surprise No. 3 got Paul affected to bits...hihi!

He was fuming mad when he found out that another computer screwed up. (He's been desperate as the computers bog down alternately these days...nang-aasar ba?) So there, the reason why we headed to SM North Edsa to have it checked. After few minutes and a mcdo merienda, we were heading home with two new USB keyboards and mouse in tow. Turned out, the PS2 ports for the keyboard and mouse are the culprits. Grrr..somehow, this got Paul rejoicing a bit and relieved. Keyboards and mouse are a lot cheaper than a motherboard.

*****************************************************

Don't know if I'll be having a fourth surprise..we still got several hours before this day finishes and 6 more days before wrapping up this new week. How about you? Have you gotten any good or unfavorable surprise yet?

****************************************************

By the way, just to correct my entry yesterday..kwek-kwek pala ang tawag sa meryenda ko and not tukneneng. Kwek-kwek consists of penoy eggs while tukneneng are the smaller ones kasi quail eggs yun. Hehe! mali..erase-erase.

****************************************************

And isa pa pala, you might have noticed the slight changes on my blog. Yup yup, I changed my content font size into 10 to make it more blog-reader-friendly. I know that some of you did find it hard to read my previous posts kasi nga ang liit ng fonts. Sorry po..kumain kasi ng carrots hehe! joke! I also altered some sidebar content alignments to make it more presentable. Hope you like it! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats sa pagkapanalo mo sa blog ni Talksmart! Haha!

Oh, and talaga naman nakakasakit ng ulo ang masira ang PC. Hassle kargahin ang CPU para lang ipaayos noh. Haha!

Unknown said...

wow~ congrats! clap! clap! bravo!...

nasira ang pc namin dito, naku! 1 week nasa shop...ang tagal! para akong maloloka dito sa bahay pag walang pc...

Mai said...

papa..hehe opo ayan nilakihan ko na font size ha..pero di ko na siya pedeng gawing 12 kasi di na magandang tignan. hehe! luv u!

jhed: thanks! hay sinabi mo..nakakainis talaga pag nasisira ang PC..ibig sabihin kasi additional gastos hehe!

idealpinkrose: ay ako din nababaliw pag walang PC..hehe adik na yata ito.

Jigs said...

Suprise suprise! I actually hate suprises. hehe! I like to be in control. :)

CONGRATS! paulit ulit na ko. hehe! saya naman, sana ako din! :)

tin-tin said...

congrats mai for wining! and congrats to your readers kse di na kelangan mag-increase ng font size. hehehe.

you just live near sm north? neighbors pala tyo :)

Mai said...

jigs: opposite tayo..i love surprises pero siyempre dapat favorable!

tin: yep hehe! wawa naman readers ko. not really near sm north..sa may bandang frisco kami (roosevelt-quezon ave).