Sunday, June 04, 2006

I Bagged the 2nd Place!

2nd Placer Filipino Blog of the Week!

After a week-long of voting and after a lot of "pamimilit's and pangungulit's" to friends, family and relatives, the results are in:

2nd place in the Filipino Blog of the Week poll at Talksmart's blog is good enough. I'm still proud for giving utakgago a good fight. Last time I peeped in the poll last night, I was 10 votes behind him 50-40 (and the 3rd placer was way behind us who has about 13 votes)...and I knew then I won't be able to cut his lead. * Congrats kevin! * I thought I gonna make it because there was one time he's only 3 votes away from me.

Nevertheless, it was fun promoting my blog and this poll to all of my friends. Thanks for those who took time to place their votes...wow! marami ang 40 votes ha! Well, a new poll has started today and will end Saturday night. Pls make me bag the first place this time, ok? Voting is daily so please make it a habit, after all, i know most of you are online everyday.

All you have to do is:

1. Click here to be redirected to Talksmart's blog.

2. Focus your eyes on the left column. Scroll down until you see the poll (see diagram on the left).

3. Check "maipaul" and submit your vote!

4. Go and tell your friends to do the same..hehe!

5 comments:

QT said...

hey mai. voted already. will try to visit each day. hope u bag the 1st place this time. take care!

Mai said...

wow..tnx che! vote ng vote ha? hehe! just left a tag sa blog mo.

& said...

yeah, that was so close i thought i'm gonna lose! grabe, natakot nga ako eh, kaya nag-plug na ko sa blog na bumoto sila if ever may time sila.

that was fun.

anyway, nalilito na ko ngayon sa botohan, since HALOS lahat ng nandun - mga kachat ko!!! so i don't know who to vote day by day.

nice nice blog. wow, ten years po pala agwat natin. hehe.

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

aba,aba, congrats girl!!! in fairness kita namang mananalo ka... maganda talaga blog mo! how's ur weekend?

Mai said...

kathy...well..just spent our time sa computer shop business ni hubby..nagbantay hehe! and you soon-to-be-mom how are you?

kevin..oist di naman ganun magkalayo ang age natin..tnx sa blog visit! :D