Monday, June 19, 2006

Ooooppss...I Did It Again!

Bumping it up...I suddenly realize, this is the last poll for me if ever sayang naman kung palagpasin ko pa..* as encouraged din by some friends of mine * kaya keep those votes coming in...pleassee!
***************************************************************

week 8 Week #8 Winner!

Nope..I'm not really a Britney fan..* and I never was *

I'm pertaining to my blog bagging once again on its 2nd week the spotlight at The Composed Gentleman's site. It was unexpected seriously since I didn't bug for votes that much na compared on my first week I got nominated. Yihee! flattering really...I'm surprised to see my blog leading the poll every time I visit Talksmart's blog. Well, for the second time, thanks for those kind souls constantly clicking for maipaul. As I've previously mentioned, I'm not that keen in gunning that Hall of Fame award. I'm more than satisfied to have been featured once...and as Jigs mentioned..winning for the second time is just a bonus. But then, if you may allow..winning for the third time? hehehe! Eh di extra bonus. Heheh seriously..thanks for constantly visiting my blog. You just don't know how much my increasing blog hits mean to me...and for that...thank you!

No comments: