Monday, June 05, 2006

"Sabog" Random Thoughts

Well, I can't seem to contain my thoughts at the moment and there are a lot of whirling sentiments that I'd like to blog about pero waahhh..I can't seem to organize it..in short, SABOG! (which might lead to another sabog entry):

1.) Feel so sleepy at the moment and have been a sleepyhead..read as MAS naging antukin.. these past few days. Well I know, yeah, antukin na ako dati pa at hirap talaga akong gisingin on early mornings pero lately, yawns ache my jaw because of its frequency despite coming from a sober sleep. :yawns:

2.) I wonder what time will my brother wake up. We're supposed to get the reimbursement of his school fees from Pryce Plans and deposit his check on the bank.

3.) First day of school today. Hmm..back to school once again and buti pa mga estudyante..back to hingi allowance na naman sila.

4.) I suddenly realized I miss schooling and there's something in me that wants to pursue masteral studies. Oh well, ok sana but we don't have the moolah. :(

5.) Monday morning and here I am again in my parents' house in makati. Well, for you to know, my hubby and I have been staying with my in-laws in QC temporarily as we save for a house of our own...no definite date of move out yet pero I hope it'll be sooner than our timeline. But for the past weeks, we find ourselves wandering to and from our Makati and QC homes like vagabonds most of the days in a week...clothes and Paul's office wear in tow.

One, my 16-yr-old bro is home alone..well, with a maid naman pero practically he enjoys "soloing" our house. Our parents are abroad, my eldest sister just flew to Qatar for good, my elder sister is busy with her business in Pasig and seldom goes home, and as for me yun nga..I was so-called "evicted from the house" as my bro labeled me when I got married last December. Sarap ng buhay niya noh? and he enjoys it ano pa nga ba! But being the caring ate that I am (caring daw o..hehe) and being an obedient child to my parents, I was tasked to oversee him once in a while. (..na ayaw niya naman..ah siyempre! as if he can run the household by himself). Thus, we sleep here on Sundays.

Two, since Paul's office is just a stone's throw away (10-mins-tricycle ride + a few meters of walking) from our Makati home, it's favorable not only for him but for me as well. Siyempre, Php 15 lang ang fare, di pa siya pagod and he can leave the house a few mins before 8 am without coming in late. No pushing and body squeezing in jampacked MRT coaches and muscle-straining commuting on early mornings. As for me naman, I don't need to get up that early to cook and prepare his breakfast and baon.

We need to go home sa QC once in a while since Paul has to attend to his computer business din. Lalo na on Saturdays as it's our turn to man the shop. Di niya mapabayaan kasi it's doing well these past few days. We just don't know how the rentals will be like now since pasukan na. Hope tumaas pa or at least, stays the same.

6.) Just got my credit card and mobile phone bills! grrr! pwede bang itapon na lang? Not that much naman ang dues but still bayarin pa rin! Ha! have to congratulate myself, though.. Php 500+ lang ang phone bill ko compared to an almost 900+ last month. Haha! If not only for the lock up period and the difficulty in changing a number, I would have shifted back to prepaid na lang. Credit card naman...niyay! haven't swiped it pero the annual charge is billed this month. :sigh:

7.) Just received a text message from a-fellow-wawie-turned one of my online bestfriends, Mec. She's asking for our prayers as her 2-yr-old nephew Pyro is undergoing a surgery today. The little angel has cancer and we all hope he finally surpasses this ordeal with this operation. A precious little angel doesn't deserve that pain he's been going through. Let's all whisper a prayer for the little boy. :)

8.) As of 10:34 am, got 14 votes already on the Filipino Blog of the Week..and it's a milestone. It's my first time to take the lead by 5 votes..and hope dumami pa ng dumami. Thanks for those who voted already and as I constantly say, pls make the voting a habit for this week ok? I need to bag first place this time. (hall of famer na si kevin eh, yehey!) So after reading this enty of mine, proceed on this URL- http://www.salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com and vote for my blog..check on maipaul. For more detailed directions...click here.


so there goes may sabog random thoughts... :D

4 comments:

Jigs said...

cool cool blog! Enjoyed reading your posts! Your life is soo hectic naman! hehe! dont know if i can deal with everything youre dealing with! Check mine out if you get the time. :) Link Ex tayo!

Anonymous said...

pareho tayo, titira kami sa house ng mom and dad ko until we can afford to have a house on our own. I think that's one reason kaya hindi masyado madrama si dad kasi alam niya after the wedding titira nakami sa kanila. hahaha! baliktad ba? dapat di ba dun ako sa kanila tumira.

Mai said...

hehe! cool naman ann..well, for you at least di ka mahihirapan sa pag-adjust...onti lang kung baga. naku, sakin nun, i cried nung first night away from home. Namiss ko agad family ko. :(

Mai said...

jigs..sure..linked u up na! :D