Monday, June 12, 2006

Filipino Blog of the Week...yahoo!


Wow! I couldn't contain how happy I am right now. Yes..finally! I get to proudly display this badge on my blog as I topped the poll for Week 7 with 28% of the total votes. Visit The Composed Gentleman's Blog and view my blog enjoying the spotlight. Naks! I was ecstatic even more when I read Talksmart's tag: "BIG congratulations!!! Wow! This is the best week ever for the voting!". I myself was surprised with the turnout of the daily votes. (I didn't know ganun pala ka-effective ang pangungulit ko haha!).


Well, I couldn't thank enough those who "habitually" voted for my blog at siyempre pa to those who gave in sa pangungulit ko. I'm still in the poll for Week #8 since the previous week's top 5 will still be included on the next polling week. If a winner gets to be the top voter for 3 consecutive weeks, he'll be included in the Hall of Fame list. I'm having second thoughts on achieving that Hall of Fame award..I believe we need not be greedy at all times and personally, topping the poll once and realizing how supportive my friends are, are enough. Pero kung mapilit kayo at gusto niyo pang bumoto..go go go! hehe! Basta I'm currently on a festive mood with this badge on my blog.

5 comments:

chuching said...

wow, this is a big thing! congrats! ang galing galing naman!! :)

Jigs said...

Congrats! I love the fact that you're happy with your achievement! Alot of people won't settle for anything but the best then, end up flat on their faces! Winning again is just an additional bonus! Goodluck!

Mai said...

gracita: thanks sis! ang galing ng mga nagvotes hehe!

jigs: that's how I am..i easily get contented of simple things that come my way. while there's nothing wrong with aiming and dreaming BIG, mas meaningful and rewarding minsan ang mga little blessings.

tin-tin said...

congrats!!!! :)

Mai said...

thanks tin! :)