Friday, June 09, 2006

Tagged yah!

I'm sure..Paul's ecstatic and jovial at this moment...his team Dallas won over Heat at the NBA Game 1 Finals (90-80). So how's your pustahan doin', bi?
*********************************************************************
My adsense account is slowly picking up yahhhoooeee! Thanks for those precious clicks.
*********************************************************************
Have started browsing over my civil service exam reviewers last night..and oh boy! it ain't that easy as I thought it'd be. I need to go over some Math, Science, English and my Phil Constitution lessons. I have taken up Consti for one whole semester in college but it seems that my memory is not helping me and badly needs a tune up...arrgghh! Ngayon ko lang nalaman, according to the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees..a public official may receive gifts as long as it's given as a mark of courtesy. And I thought di pwedeng tumanggap in any manner and form and whatever the nature is. Hmm...kaya pala... hehe!
*********************************************************************
Anyhow, I've been tagged by a fellow w@wie Ann. This entry has been parked for so long in my blog draft template...so here it is..

Instructions: Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same.

One. Cooking for my hubby...
Two. and having Paul like and eat it (kahit medyo di successful)
Three. Paul's pasalubong na Waffle Time Belgian Choco Flavor
Four. Seeing new comments, tags, messages on my blog and seeing my blog leading the poll (and wouldn't be nicer if I bag first place this time? kaya vote pa kayo ng vote)
Five. The Sims on PS2 and O2jam on PC
Six. 8 hours (or more) uninterrupted sober sleep
Seven. KFC and siomai!
Eight. blogging, internet surfing and digiscrapping
Nine. Paul's goofiness lalo na't kalbo siya ngayon heheh!
Ten. my Google adsense account earning some $

Go ahead tag yourself. :D

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

Two. and having Paul like and eat it (kahit medyo di successful)

-- pleasure talaga yan.. kse after all your efforts na magluto tapos di maaappreciate, haay. hehe