Saturday, May 01, 2010

Cosmetology School Hunt

I was supposed to start on a big online project today but I decided to set aside it for the mean time as a friend is in dire need of my assistance. She has deep interest with beauty, hairstyling and makeup products and as she want to further this, she's looking for a cosmetology school in Texas. Her family is bound to migrate there soon. Luckily, as I was in the course of looking for Texas beauty schools, I stumbled upon the Regency Beauty Institute's website. Their curriculum looks interesting and the career opportunities it offers after graduation are equally inviting. Their state of the art facilities keep their students abreast of the latest in the cosmetology trends. I bet my friend will be overly delighted with my online find.

No comments: