Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Schooling.

I initially planned of sending my 2-year old son to a summer swimming class this year. I have spotted a summer clinic that teaches toddlers and even babies as young as 6 months old to "swim" although not literally but more of water familiarization for them. This is actually great so as young as they are, they can develop confidence and won't get intimidated in the waters.

However, tons of things got me busy that I couldn't find time to enroll him. Perhaps, next year, he'll get to attend his first ever summer sports school. Other than that, I am also thinking to let him take piano lessons next year. As early as now, he has a keen interest with musical instruments. He strums with an invisible guitar, taps his lap when he sees a drum, and he likes tinkering the keyboard when it is on. So aside from sports, I think it really is a great idea to enroll him in music classes as well.

No comments: