Sunday, May 30, 2010

Missing my Former Colleagues at Convergys.

2187779984_071da2b546_o 2187779978_189c62ff95_o

Seeing these pictures of activities at Convergys remind me a lot of things and precious moments: engaging teambuilding adventures, lunch outs, pantry breaks, understanding although sometimes demanding bosses, endless overtimes, mountain high po finance documents, etc.  It’s been three years since I bid farewell to the corporate world and focused on the motherhood role.  Although I enjoy so much the path I’ve taken from then on, I can’t help but miss these things especially my beloved, wacky colleagues.  I do still get in touch with them once in a while (thanks to Facebook!) but there’s a place in my heart that longs so much for the close friends I’ve left behind.  I do wish to see and catch up with them one of these days.

No comments: