Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Blog.

It's very rare that I get the chance to go over, read and relive a few entries here in this blog. As this was my very first online home that sheltered mostly of my soon-to-wed, newlywed and first part of pregnancy experiences, I'm glad that I kept this through the years and didn't hit that "Delete this account" link when I was so lazy to update and grumpy all the time during my first trimester of pregnancy. Well, it was basically my hormones crazily acting up that time. You know how inconsistent, lazy, sensitive and even irrational a pregnant woman can become, not at all the side effects of prenatal vitamins, but it's purely because of the raging hormones inside a pregnant woman's body. Five years later, my blog is still alive and even providing me means to earn some extra cash :wink:

No comments: