Sunday, May 30, 2010

My favorite Wedding Movies

Wedding movies are one of my favorites to watch.  I guess it has to do with my being romantic, sentimental and having been a bride myself five years ago, the connection’s there.  I can so relate with how exactly a bride feels, her excitement, the drama, the bliss, the overwhelming happiness and even the stress brought about by the planning.  Seeing those familiar scenarios, situations and stuffs like wedding gowns and corsets, the bouquet, favors, elegant ballrooms, bridesmaids gowns, honeymoon, bridal shower…they make me reminisce my own wedding with so much delight.

The following are my favorite wedding movies that I have watched more than once:

Meet_the_parents_ the-wedding-singer121 father of the bride the_wedding_planner runaway-bride mybestfriendswedding

No comments: