Sunday, May 02, 2010

A Jamaican Anniversary Treat.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary come December this year. While we have agreed that we will definitely go out of the country for a change (and since we’re positive that we’ll have enough savings by then), we’re still debating whether to go on an Asian cruise, Asian key cities tour or go all out for a Caribbean cruise. But if I were to choose, I’ll go for the last option. While there, we can definitely check out and relax in a beach resort Negril. I’ve researched that there’s a beautiful beach in Negril (the Sea Breezes Resort) that’s totally inclusive Jamaica. I've heard so many positive feedbacks about the beautiful sea views and activities that can be done in there. I think the husband agrees too and it’ll be more likely that we’ll go for a Negril Jamaica adventure. It’s just funny because last night, the beautiful Negril was featured in our favorite travel TV show. We were severely tempted by the majestic beaches, tempting gourmet restaurants, popular nightclubs, inviting and cozy resorts. It has everything that even the most compelling tourist will be extremely gratified. I think there’s no other perfect anniversary destination other than this Jamaican town. I'm really yearning to spend even just a few days there. If time and budget allows, I also want to explore the rest of the Caribbean islands. Let’s see how will it go. I just hope that we’ll be able to get the best deal so we can maximize our anniversary trip.

No comments: