Friday, June 15, 2007

Accessorize Your Cell Phone.

Wirefly, the number one seller of cell phones and wireless plans, just recently launched a new store. This time, they’re carrying accessories for the best-selling phones such as Motorola, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, T-Mobile and a lot more. Their launch is being celebrated with a bang through their Grand Opening Savings Promo that will run until June 30. Huge discounts will be offered on RAZR accessories such as Carrying Cases, Bluetooth Headsets and Car Chargers up to 50% off and comes with free Fedex shipping. As I’m browsing their site, this got my attention: the Motorola H700 - Fire Red Bluetooth Headset.


Bluetooth Headsets are one of the most amazing inventions ever to complement cell phones. One can receive and place calls hands-free, ergonomically designed for convenience and comfort and can be used to connect with other devices such as computers. Once I upgrade my phone, I’ll definitely get its compatible bluetooth headset. I’m just deeply awed with the features of this micro-sized wireless device.

No comments: