Friday, June 22, 2007

Fridays Feast: 149

It's Friday once again..time to serve my Feast for this Fridays Feast 149:


Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
I set my alarm one hour before my intended waking up time and put it on a snooze mode every time it alarms for every 9 minutes. I am such a stubborn sleepyhead that I don't wake up and get up right away. There should always be an hour allowance for my senses to slowly wake up and get me moving.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
I've always loved listening to flute instrumentals. In fact, I even dreamt of owning one and enrolling for flute lessons then.

Salad
How long is your hair?
Quite long...several inches below my shoulders.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
The last time was a couple of weeks ago when we had some issues and misunderstanding at home.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The microwave oven.

2 comments:

Jigs said...

you are just like my brother. He too is such a stubborn sleepyhead. He wakes up thirty minutes after his alarm clock goes off!

Barb said...

My hubby always hits the snooze button three times.

Have a wonderful weekend :)