Sunday, June 03, 2007

Clickin'.

Here’s what I was supposed to blog since Tuesday.


Yes, you saw it right. I treated myself and finally purchased my own semi-dslr camera (thanks to PPP) that I have been wishing and planning to buy since December. It’s a Canon Powershot S3 IS digital camera. I bought it during the Anson’s Installment Craze in Glorietta that ran for the whole month of May. Lucky me, I also got a camera bag as well as a 512 MB Memory Card as freebies. I am still tinkering and getting myself familiarized with the overwhelming but nevertheless, exciting features. So far, I can now successfully execute a shot with the Super Macro Mode feature.


I can’t wait to learn all other features. Hubby’s also excited with this new toy but he’s so tamad to read the manual and learn the features by himself. According to him, he’ll just wait for me to master them then he’ll rely on me. Haha!


Since only Alkaline Batteries are supplied with the cam package, I’ll probably buy a battery / charger kit next time for a long lasting power and of course, more shots.

On another note, here are the other pampering treats I had this week (aside from the camera). Finally, the digiscrap mags I pre-ordered at bookoto.com finally arrived. So many inspiring layouts! I just hope I find time soon to digiscrap again.


Lastly, here’s Puss in Boots:


I am not sure if I will still be able to complete the collection. Last time we inquired, Mcdo at People Support doesn’t have Shrek Happy Meal Toys anymore but offer Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles instead. Darn! I missed Shrek, Gingy and Pinnochio? (Is it really Pinnochio or Artie?) Does anyone know until when they’d suppose to offer Shrek Happy Meal Toys?

7 comments:

julai said...

Hi Mai,thanks for visiting my blog..woww congrats for your new camera..hoping to see more photos.have a blessed sunday.

Jigs said...

Cool Cool Camera1 That got me all excited! I'm actually thinking of purchasing a camera this year and I like the cameras offered by the brand you chose!

As for your collection, I once had a friend who worked in Mc Donalds and she said you can purchase these happy meal toys as a complete set or something (rather than buying a happy meal per toy). I just don't know if that's true or anything.

Anonymous said...

wow! a nice reward for doing PPP! :)

hey, btw can we exchange links? mine is: http://parenting.i.ph/
it needs a linkie love :) thanks!

Unknown said...

Nice cam you got there Mai ... we have the same model. Di pa kasi kaya bumili ng Canon 400D kaya yan muna nalambing ko bilhin. Super addicting gamitin yan promise :) so daming features pa.

frecklesspeckles said...

congrats on the new toy! powerful yan especially yun zoom! keep clickin! :)

frecklesspeckles said...

btw, thanks so so much for the digiscrap mag you sent me. Galing!! Natetempt tuloy ako magsubscribe. *LOL*

Nyree said...

Wow! Congrats on the new toy! Whee sarap gamitin nyan! Namimiss ko na nga gamitin. I want to go someplace nice and take lots and lots of pics!

Enjoy your new toy!