Saturday, June 23, 2007

Smorty.

My blog has been active ever in the last three months because of the blog advertising that I do. I am registered with a few paid blogging post services and the latest that I joined is Smorty. My blog was instantly approved since my site has been constantly crawled and was indexed by Google giving me a Page Rank of 3 as of the moment.

Just like any get paid to blog services, Smorty’s aim is to connect advertisers and bloggers. Simply put, advertisers pay bloggers to generate buzz, do a review and get traffic for their sites by linking them up on their blogs. There are requirements though prior one can join Smorty:

• Your blog must be indexed by Google and Yahoo
• Your blog must be older than 3 months
• Your blog must not contain any violent, hate related or adult content
• Your blog must be active and have a history of minimum average 2 new posts per week

Among the things that are notable with Smorty are the following:
1.) Payments are fast – they are done on a weekly basis through paypal.
2.) Its interface is easy and one can setup an account fast.
3.) It has a unique blogger ranking system where bloggers earn scores depending on their Google PageRank, Alexa Rankings, return rate of given tasks, approval/decline ratio of completed tasks and number of completed tasks. Earnings will be commensurately calculated depending on your Smorty smart score.

So if you’re like me who would like to monetize their blogs, why not sign up with Smorty and blog for money. It’s quite easy really especially if you love blogging doing reviews.

No comments: