Friday, June 29, 2007

Fridays Feast: 150

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
Hmm I wear 6: necklace, bracelet, watch, pair of earrings, my wedding ring and engagement ring.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
I have several favorites: Canon in D by Pachelbel (I just love weddings), and Kenny G instrumentals: Theme from Dying Young and Forever In Love.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
The billionaire Dona Bea Zobel de Ayala (big time!)

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Oh there’s a lot..i have not been a movie junkie for the last months. The recent ones I failed to watch were The Pirates, Spider Man 3 and Shrek 3.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me feel better like my husband does when I’m so moody ang getting cranky.

Come and feast with me.

No comments: