Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Sentimental Me.

I have always been a sentimental person. I don’t know what’s in me that I am enamored with keeping things that are associated with a particular memory, person or event. I just can’t throw them away albeit how crap and junks they seem to be already. Back in my parents’ home in Makati, I still have with me boxes of little mementos that I kept since elementary and high school years. I still have the recollection and retreat letters, Christmas gift tags (and even ribbons!) & pictures I received from classmates, stationeries, birthday cards, movie and concert tickets, invitations, address books, official receipts (yes, I still have the Greenwhich Dapitan receipt dated March 12, 1996 – that’s where and when I treated my 2nd yr high classmates), plane tickets and hotel vouchers. I also have with me stacks of love letters and cards that Paul and I exchanged way back bf-gf days.

I don’t know for how long will I be like this..perhaps, until I grow old because Pisceans are innately romantic and sentimental persons.

No comments: