Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dream Furniture Sets.

I just hopped over a friend’s blog and saw the pictures that she took of their House Blessing recently. I am so green-eyed that they already have their own place. Hubby knows how I’ve been hankering and looking forward to going home to a dwelling that we can call our own. Actually, we have laid our plans on that and we’ve started working on it. I just hope everything will fall into its place as planned. Even though I know that it will take a while before this materializes and can actually enjoy it, I can’t help but picture already how it would look like. I’ve started searching online for sites about designing interiors, cool home appliances, bedroom furniture, sectionals for the living room, and even home office furniture.

How I wish I get to shop from them. Since we’re eyeing at purchasing a condo unit, I don’t think that bulk and oversized furniture would be nice and won’t maximize the limited space. Probably 20 years from now, who knows, we might someday own a mansion and I find myself shopping for these lovely furniture sets then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I go window shopping, I am fond of the furnitures display too and longing to have all of the things I like inside my dream home. (libre lang namang mangarap eh)