Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday's Random Thoughts.

Random Thoughts:

1.) I’m nearing the 1M Alexa Ranking Mark! I know it is still a long way up or should I say “down” there but I’m thrilled every time I open up my page then my improving Alexa Ranking shows up. As I’ve already mentioned, it started to get better when I joined and hopped in the Alexa Train, downloaded the Alexa Toolbar and joined the You Comment I Follow Movement. In less than 3 weeks, my 7,900,000+ rank dropped to 2,008,243 (currently). How cool is that, eh? Of course, I also should thank my avid viewers (meron nga ba? Haha!) By the way, for those of you who are clueless about this Alexa thing, just read it here. Simply put, I’m anxious to lower my rank because the lower it is means the more opps I can do. The more opps I do means more moolah for me.

3.) It’s pay day tomorrow woohoo! Just great. We need some more resources to pay the annual car insurance as well as Paul’s yearly life insurance dues this month. My credit card will also be due tomorrow, my cellphone bills on the 20th, another credit card on the 24th, groceries for next week…waaah! (So please..let me grab that $700 opp)

4.) I forgot to blog how I’m enjoying the comfort of a new workstation. A real workstation that is, because during my contractual months with the company, I was stationed in a little corner that’s just enforced to look and function as a work terminal. Anyway, I’m relieved to graduate from that..and now it’s our new Project Emp who’s cramped in the corner. Will be posting pics one of these days.

5.) Work is pretty exhausting these days and is expected to worsen in the weeks to come. We’re migrating to a new Financial System to align with the Corporate Offices in US and India by 2nd week of July. Being with the Purchasing Group, we’re the ones directly affected with this implementation. We’re still undergoing series of rigorous trainings and orientations on top of our regular workloads and we’re all stressed out. Waaahhh..good luck na lang talaga sa amin.

6.) Hubby was also designated with a new and according to him, a bit more complicated task at work. At least, I can relaxingly afford to render extra hours of OT since he’s also busy and I’m not that “pressured” to clock out instantaneously. Lolz.

7.) A lot left me love on my previous post about the novice shots courtesy of our new toy. (Thank you for the praises!) I love the shots too..and I’m thrilled to learn more of its features.

8.) The $700 opp hasn’t showed up still. Hubby’s eyes are already drooping and he’s started bugging me to shut this notebook down. Lolz.

No comments: