Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today, I...

• Woke up late…4 hours later than my usual
• Had a very sumptuous sinigang for lunch cooked by my hubby’s grandma
• Surfed and blogged while I watched noontime shows
• Had a siesta (power nap)
• Ate a bowl-filled of siomai, coke and rice for merienda with hubby (whhattt? Rice for merienda?!?!?!? Now you know where our bulging tummies come from)
• Managed to accomplish 5 paid posts and still looking for some more opps
• Was mesmerized with the story of a domestic helper in New York featured at Nagmamahal, Kapamilya.
• Was supposed to do some paperworks that I took home from the office but procrastinated again. I still have Sunday to do it anyway.
• Am enjoying the not-so-hot weather..and oh, it’s raining tonight.

I just love Saturdays because of these things!

1 comment:

QT said...

nagutom ako mai! yan ang mga namimiss ko sa pinas e. kumain ng kanin as meryenda!