Saturday, June 16, 2007

Present.

I got this tag from Aggie and I’m tagging Tin, Jigs, Jayme, Cai, Deden, Devilishqueen, Ghee, Glenn, Jean, Julai and MommyBa.

Yourself: planning to get a haircut or perhaps, try a totally new hairdo. Got multiple mosquito bites this noon arggggh!
Your Partner: goal-driven
Your Hair: long, black, soft, straight
Your Mother: sociable
Your Father: workaholic still at 60!
Your Favorite Item: laptop!
Your Dream Last Night: weird – I was holding a self-igniting match; I was running away as two people were throwing firecrackers my way; I was supposed to be a part of a show in Araneta Coliseum but got sick so a new cast replaced me! Haha! All of these consecutively rolling until I woke up this morning.
Your Favorite Drink: cold water
Your Dream Car: Jaguar (Haha!)
Dream Home: A Mansion!
The Room You Are In: bedroom
Your Fear: being bitten by a rat (again). Been bitten twice the other week prompting me to rush for an anti-tethanus shot at Makati Med’s ER.
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: abroad
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: hubby
You’re Not: loud-mouthed
One of Your Wish List Items: a place of our own
The Last Thing You Did: Just posted a new layout at The Digiscrapaholic Me.
You Are Wearing: shirt and shorts
Your Favorite Weather: just moderate…sunny but not humid
Your Favorite Book: The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
Last Thing You Ate: Siomai, Kaldereta and Rice for dinner
Your Life: bliss
Your Mood: deprived of PPP opps (lolz)
Your Best Friend: funny
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Plans for tomorrow - attend mass and set foot for the first time at Trinoma.
Your Car: Hubby’s Green Machine (Nissan Sentra EX Saloon 96)
What Are You Doing At The Moment: blogging while watching ABS-CBN’s XXX.
Relationship Status: HAPPILY married

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mai! Thanks for the tag :) I already did it 2 days ago. Nako ako din right now . i feel deprived of PPP opps hehe

Anonymous said...

Yaiks! You tagged me pala :) Hehehehe! Anything for you, dear! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mai!
Thanks for answering the tag :)