Friday, June 22, 2007

Grade C.

I saw this Lakbayan questionnaire from Dionne’s blog and tried it out myself. My Lakbayan grade is C..i’m just not sure how bad is this but I’d really love to visit and travel the rest of my native land especially down south! As you can see on the map, it seems I invaded Northern Luzon, it is because my folks are both from the northern part of the country. I was born in Isabela, making me a true-blooded Ilocana. We moved here in Manila when I was 6 so don’t expect me anymore to speak fluently the dialect, although, I can still comprehend their vocabulary and lines.


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out atLakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

1 comment:

~ Mhay ~ said...

Hi Mai! Buti ka pa C.ako C-! hehehe. God bless!