Saturday, June 30, 2007

In The Womb.

I find myself getting hooked with the National Geographic’s In The Womb Specials recently. This special features the extraordinary world of twins, triplets and quadruplets as they developed in a mom’s womb. I’m really astonished with how these creatures are formed from a single cell (if identical), how they develop, and how, as early as fetus stage, they interact with each other. It’s just funny to see them kicking each other, seemingly playing and enjoying their stay in the womb. It’s probably a lot of fun growing up with an identical twin sibling whom you share the same DNAs and looks with.

1 comment:

frecklesspeckles said...

Call it coincidence or what. I was watching the same show the day I had my d&c. It fascinated me so much at gusto ko na tuloy mabuntis agad. :D