Friday, June 08, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Forty Seven.


Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
There ARE a LOT on TOP of my list…footlong, kwek-kwek, siomai, and KFC’s Zinger.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
I give it a 1? My husband’s foreparents probably practiced family planning then. Lolz.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
Hmmm..I’m not really fond of TV sitcoms.

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
Yes! I shop my digiscrap magazines from www.bookoto.com; I shop digiscrap goodies from SSD, ScrapArtist, and Scrapbook-bytes.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
I think I should be sleeping early tonight since we have to get up early for our weekend outing with friends tomorrow.

No comments: