Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Dad's Day!

A shoutout to all Dads, Papas, Fathers, Itays, Tatays, Grandfathers, Godfathers, Babas, Padres, Paters, Romos, Atyas, Otecs out there..

Happy Father's Day!

So here it is…my layout tribute to my beloved Dad.

Papa

Pa, even though you’re so far away, I want you to know that you are remembered and deeply appreciated for all the things you’ve done for us. Love u so much!

Also, to my dad-in-law, happy father's day!

Credits:
Thankful Paper by ComputerScrapbook.com and Jeanine Baechtold
And I Quote..Father by Manda Bean
Grudgy Frames by Nancy Comelab
Cardboard Tear by LindaGB
Tag by Tracy Robinson
Tag by Traci Sims
Painstroke by LindaGB
Cardboard by Teresa Ferguson
Hearts by Jan Crowley
Note Paper & Staple by Ksharonk
Flower & Stitch by Christy Lyle
Button by kim Liddiard

1 comment:

Mec said...

happy father's day to your Dad :) am sure super miss mo sya...