Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm only 24% Vain.

In answer to MommyBa’s tag, here’s the result of the vanity quiz that I took. AND I’m not totally surprised with the results. Admittedly, I don’t have that much “kikay-ness” in my bones or should I say I’m not that meticulous when it comes to beauty and kikay stuffs. There are other pleasures that I’d rather insist on rather than splurging on these vanities and kikay stuffs.

You Are 24% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.


Random Beauty/Vanity/Fashion facts about me:
1. I do wear makeup but you can barely see it (very light). My makeup kit consists of unbranded powder/foundation, lipstick, eye shadow and cheek stain blush.
2. I occasionally shop for clothes. I just wait for pasalubongs brought by my stepmom from ukay-ukays in Saudi (usually Mango shirts that are on sale). When I go out, I’m most comfortable when I’m in a pair of jeans and a comfy top (shirt/blouse). I’m not fond of spaghetti straps, tubes, micro mini skirts, etc)
3. I just wash up my face with a local Facial Wash and a papaya soap (lolz). Other than that, nada! I’m so tamad na kasi to do those things and other beauty rituals at night haha!
4. I had my hair rebonded last year and just maintaining it with shampoo and conditioner. I know I should have treatment once in a while but my busy sched just doesn’t allow me to.
5. I wear perfume but I’m contented and I just depend on Dad’s perfume pasalubongs from Saudi. The one’s I’m using now is Ralph Lauren for Women.
6. I don’t grow my nails long and I don’t wear nail polishes.
7. I’m not a shoe fetish. I usually just have 2 pairs of footwears for gimiks..usually slip ons.
8. I have a hand lotion sanitizer that I frequently use.

Well, that’s it. That’s how simple I am and prefer to be that way. That is where I’m most comfortable and I believe naman, that’s the most important thing, di ba?
I’m tagging Litzie, Thet, Kathy, Nyree, Mhay, Jean and those who wants to tag themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I enjoyed reading your post :)