Sunday, June 17, 2007

Friday's Feast: 148


I know this is 2 days late. This is supposedly served last Friday but as they say, it’s better late than never. Without further ado, here’s my 148th Fridays Feast:

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…
Since we literally have 2 abodes, I’ll just quote it as:
* The best thing about where I live on weekdays is the 10-minute traveling time (on tricycle) to our workplaces.
*The best thing about where I live on weekends is the scrumptious meals cooked by my hubby’s Lola.

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
Flower Mist (?)

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
EOS Utility Software (Canon Powershot S3 IS)

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
Most likely to consume the most number of polvoron. We bought one bag of Polvoron from Goldilocks and I can’t simply stop my buds.

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?
Black and White

3 comments:

tin-tin said...

hahaha. kala ko nung una recipe.. yun pala random querstions. naaliw naman ako. hehehe ;p

Jigs said...

Woohoo! I love polvoron! Goldilocks or sasmuan is the best!

Black and white, always the best combo! :)

Mai said...

Thanks tin..i invite you to also do the Fridays' Feast..kaaliw siya promise.

Jigs...yup..sarap-sarap polvoron ng Goldi noh? hehe!