Saturday, June 02, 2007

I Hate It.

I am not in my best spirits today.

I was supposed to do some $ opps and buzz the good things (and the not so good) that happened to me this week. Yes, included my short trip to Makati Med’s ER last Thursday where I got an anti-tethanus shot but there are a lot of disturbing issues boggling my mind right now that I can’t even think straight. I tried tweaking my blog layout to divert my attention but my mojos are somewhere and the creative side of my mind is absolutely blank.

I am so wretchedly uncomfortable.

Arggh! And I hate this feeling. I hate it even more that I’m keeping all these by myself. I hate it when I’m sulking like this.

I hate it when there’s nothing I can do but just puff my eyes out from crying.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

why? what's wrong?