Saturday, June 23, 2007

Will She Say "YES"...

..with this?

I’m such a sucker with romantic wedding proposal stories that’s why I’d always ask how their fiancées staged it whenever I hear of friends getting engaged. I would also always check out the engagement ring and be astonished by its brilliance. Because as they say, the sparkle, shimmer, and shine of a diamond engagement ring signifies the unwavering spirit of the man for his wife-to-be. It is the very symbol of what it means to give himself to the girl of his life.

Nowadays, colored gemstones are added along with the diamond to spice up an engagement ring even more. Now if I only I can ask hubby to propose again, I’ll tell him to get me this ring with my gemstone. It’s a 0.48 carat Diamond and Aquamarine Ring in 14K Gold from Mysolitaire.com.
For those planning to pop out that big question to their girlfriends, check this site out. Browse over their store for elegant collections of diamond rings, gemstone rings, pearl rings, emerald rings, sapphire rings, ruby rings, aquamarine rings , amethyst rings, topaz rings, pink sapphire rings, and garnet rings. And, if your girl answers you with the big “YES”, then check out also their lovely wedding rings.

No comments: