Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Random Blabs Again.

It’s almost midnight and I’m tired..I’m sleepy..I’m weary. My Tuesday was pretty strenuous, actually, my life as a “corporate slave” has always been like that. Nothing’s new. I extended work until 9:30 tonight then tomorrow, will have to stay until 10 pm again for our Peoplesoft Training. We’re all sooooo busy these days really. I just hope everything will work out fine once this new financial system gets implemented soon. I’m so worn out of these trainings and pressure, on top of the heaps of our daily workload. Arggh!

Yikes, I can’t think straight as I’m trying to finish this quick post. There are lots of stories up in my mind right now but I can’t organize my thoughts so perhaps, I’ll just randomly jot it down:

• It’s kinda late but I sneaked in to do some dollar opps, as well as blog hop to my fave blogger friends’ sites (and left them some love).
• Again, I can’t help but be thrilled with my improving Alexa Ranking. From last week’s 2,008,243 to current ranking of 1,636,219….konti na lang, below 1M mark na ako woohoo! Keep those visits and “linkings” coming please.
• I noticed that several of my blogger friends are into paid blogging na rin. Good luck peeps…wishing for more opps coming our way.
• I just watched PBB and I hated Wendy’s non-stop blabbering and contradicting, immature reasoning. I hope she’s one of those who’ll get evicted soon. It’s just so bad of her to wish for her father’s death. Ano bah! My parents separated when I was still a kid but I’ve never wished anything ill towards them. I still remain grateful to them no matter how hard the circumstances were living in a broken family.

Okay so much for that. I need to sleep already and have to replenish the energy I’d be needing for another exhausting Wednesday tomorrow. Nyt!

3 comments:

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

naman! i hate wendy din! grabe,shes non stop! i mean,showing her real self to the people doesnt work. loser ang effect nya! :)

Mai said...

haha! nakakatawa nga siya eh...panay ang parinig at pagprovoke niya pero dinededma lang siya or should I say, di sila bumababa sa level niya. Tapos panay sabi niya na plastik sila..samantalang, plastik din naman siya...may nalalaman pa siyang hug-hug daw hay! kainis talaga.

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

hahaha! oo, yung 'u wanna hug me? sige lika, hug me!' hay*f talaga ang malditang un! hehehe... ganun ang masarap sabunutan eh! :)