Thursday, April 05, 2007

2nd Summer Hirit.


It’s not even the peak of summer and yet, I already had two swimming gimiks last March. One was our teambuilding and summer outing with my colleagues last 22nd at Tanza, Cavite and the other with my college barkada just last Saturday.

It’s been a while since we last saw each other as everyone is busy with work and this getaway was just in time for us to catch up. We drove to 8 Waves Waterpark in San Rafael, Bulacan and arrived at about 9 am. We waded in the pool until lunch time, ate at Pancake House where I feasted on a Smoked Tinapa meal for lunch, then continued swimming and pool-hopping (there are 8 pools all in all including its infamous Wave Pool) until 6 pm.

I know you’d rather see the pics of our bonding moments so here they are:













No comments: