Saturday, April 07, 2007

Digi-shopping.

Lookie here what I stuffed my shopping cart with at SSD:




Thanks to Yen for the $10 SSD Gift Certificate that I won by just leaving a message on her blog. She had this random drawing on her blog last week to celebrate her being the Treat of the Month at SSD (yebah! Go bebots!). Luckily, SSD has released just this noon their Mystery Easter Basket and a few other things that are on 20% sale and probably, I’m one of those early shoppers. I was astounded when I saw all the contents of the Easter Basket and it’s definitely a good deal at $4 only. If they are to be bought individually, perhaps, it’ll total to more or less $30.

On another note, I’m almost through organizing and categorizing my digi stuffs. I am targeting to finish it by tomorrow so I still have Monday to start digiscrapping again. I already have lots of photos readied and lined up to be scrapped. I just need to be fueled up a bit to get me started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter,Mai! I'm glad you had fun with the GC:) hehe Have fun scrapping too!!!